EARN up to $73,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Inc Super + Vehicle
Successful and Reputable Painting & Building Services Business
On-Going Training in a Company Focused on Developing Your Skills
About The Company
Established for over 30 years, our client is a responsive maintenance company servicing Government contracts in Melbourne and surrounding areas. They have earned an enviable reputation as a business that goes the extra mile for their customers and employees.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Gas Plumber to join their company in North Melbourne, with the potential to earn $73,000 Per Annum | Negotiable Salary $65,000 - $73,000 Including Superannuation + Company Vehicle & Phone (after probationary period). This is a Monday-Friday position, no weekend work required.
The primary purpose of this position is to offer all aspects of domestic appliance gas plumbing and maintenance servicing and solutions to the highest standard.
Reporting directly to the Supervisors some of your responsibilities include:
- Installation, servicing and maintenance of domestic appliances
- Ensure all work is completed within given time-frames
- Communicate clearly with all customers and team members
- Must be a registered/certified gas plumber
- 2 + years experience in installation, servicing and maintenance of domestic appliances
- Have a manual drivers licence
- Have own hand tools
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Company vehicle and phone provided after probationary period
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work with like-minded industry professionals
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.