Earn a Percentage of Billing | Wealth Creation Position
Join a State of the Art Private Practice at Two Clinics!
Grow Your Career with a Rapidly Expanding Practice
About The Company
Combined, our clients Berwick and Pakenham Lakeside physiotherapy clinics have over 30 years history of offering professional assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries. With state of the art facilities, they offer pilates, hydrotherapy and massage services.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist to join their company in Berwick, VIC with the potential to earn an attractive remuneration structure (To be discussed at next stage).
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- One on one private practice treatment
- Patient assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and documenting of clinic records
- Referring to doctors and specialists
- Developing a caseload
- Liaising with the team to ensure patient management
The successful candidate will have a current registration with AHPRA with a Degree in Physiotherapy. Additionally, you will have 2 + years musculoskeletal and outpatient experience.
The ideal candidate will have extraordinary interpersonal skills including being a team player, friendly and possessing exemplary communication.
What's in it for You?
- In-House Professional Development Provided
- Contributions to Personal Development Courses
- Ability to Develop a Client Base Leading to Wealth Creation
- Flexibility in the Role
- Rapidly Expanding Business so Opportunities for Career Progression
- Supportive Administrative Team
- You will be Working with Eight Titled Physiotherapists
If you are looking to advance your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.