Physiotherapist / OT
Earn up to $90,000 pa + Super + Benefits | New Grads Apply!
Opportunity to Join a Privately Owned & State of the Art Clinic
Relocation Assistance & Personal Development Funding Provided
About The Company
Our client is an energising company of healthcare professionals with a combined goal to create, assist and educate people in positive healthy living. With state of the art facilities and an in-house support team, they provide the highest level of patient care to the surrounding communities.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join their company in Broken Hill, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience | $60,000 - $90,000 per annum + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide soft tissue and musculoskeletal services to clients within aged care facilities.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- The examination and treatment of clients to assist in the management of pain
- Conduct consultations and adapt the process to individual client needs
- Evaluate client medical history and establish treatment programs
- Liaise with external stakeholders and other healthcare providers in a professional manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous post graduate experience
- Experience in Aged Care working with the ACFI (desirable)
- Current registration with AHRPA
- A Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use computerised systems
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What's in it for You?
- Generous Salary Package with Additional Incentives
- Full-Time Role with Flexibility for the Right Candidate
- The potential for Relocation Assistance & Retention Bonuses
- Education & Personal Development Funding Provided
- Work with an Experienced Team Offering In-House Mentoring
- Excellent Opportunity for New Graduates to Progress Their Skills
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.