EARN up to $85,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Company Benefits
Join a Reputable & High Performing Health Care Provider
Career Progression Opportunities | Flexible Working Arrangements
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's highest performing providers of Disability Employment Services, Workplace Rehabilitation, Injury Prevention and Training. They believe that through the effort they put in and the high quality of care they provide, they can make a positive difference in people's lives.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their company in Central Coast, with the potential to earn up to $85,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate workplace rehabilitation and case management services
- Implement one-off assessments
- Implement physical assessments for disability employment services clients
- Conduct help with work case management
- Must be a qualified occupational therapist
- Must be AHPRA registered or ESSA accredited
- Must have 2 + years clinical experience
- Able to build rapport with people from all different backgrounds
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
What's in it for You?
- On-going training, support and career development
- Work life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Career progression opportunities
- 5 days extra leave per year
- Monthly massages and free fruit at work
- Annual health kick bonus
If you are looking to progress your career within a supportive environment, apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.