Internal Sales Representative
EARN a Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Innovative Supplier of Glass Pool Fences & Balustrade Products
Utilise Your Skills in the Building Industry & Grow Your Career
About the Opportunity
Our client are leading suppliers of glass barrier products, they have fantastic customer service and supple to the trade and DIY markets.
They are now looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join their company in Noble Park, Melbourne, with the potential to earn a negotiable salary package based on your experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent service and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. You will be required to prepare quotes and process sales through multiple different avenues.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Handling sales enquires via phone, email and in person
- Providing technical information and solutions to customers
- Designing customer-specific solutions, generating quotes and closing the sale
- Maintaining accurate records of customer activity in the CRM system
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Internal Sales role
- Clear and confident phone manner and be well presented
- Ability to read plans and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer literacy skills using CRM's and Microsoft Office
- Construction industry knowledge or glass manufacturing experience
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available
- Ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for Internal Advancement and Career Progression
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.