EARN Full or Part Time! Negotiable Salary Package Based on Experience
Join a Boutique Public Practice Accounting Firm With a Diverse Customer Base
Enjoy Numerous Opportunities to Earn Bonuses Based on Your Performance
This Boutique firm has been successfully trading for over 14 years and offers a wide range of services including independent financial advice to a diverse customer base. They operate in a friendly working environment with highly driven individuals who are able to meet deadlines and execute tasks effectively.
Our client is seeking Junior Accountant to join their company in Nunawading, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Superannuation. This may suit someone looking for flexible working arrangements and part-time may be available.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist with the preparation of financial statements, tax returns, bank reconciliations and business activity statements.
Reporting directly to Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of tax returns and activity and financial statements
- Effective client liaison, building and maintaining relationships
- Working in a dynamic team and going to visit clients when required
- Must have 2+ years public practice experience
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Business/Commerce with an accounting major
- Completed/or completing IPA, CPA or CA
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
What's in it For You
- Enjoy flexibility in the role
- On-going training and development
- Work with supportive industry professionals
- Gain hands-on and invaluable experience and knowledge
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.