Generous Salary Remuneration (Inc Salary Package & Paid Study Leave) OR Contract Opportunity
Join Australia's Largest Community Health Organisation
Brand New Building with State of the Art Facilities
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest community health organisations, delivering a range of health and support services across Melbourne's CBD, northern and western Suburbs.
Their mission is to strengthen community and make a difference to the lives and well-being of people, particularly of those who experience stigma and the risk of marginalisation. They create impact through a powerful combination of advocacy, innovation in service delivery and partnership with consumers, communities and other stakeholders.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunity to undertake professional training and development opportunities.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a General Practitioner to join their company in Footscray, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to work collaboratively with the broader health team to deliver client centred, evidence-based, holistic care.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide patients with initial, comprehensive, preventive, coordinated and continuing medical care
- Provide treatment and care to patients in accordance with best practice and therapeutic guidelines
- Support and counsel patients in a professional manner
- Provide emergency and urgent medical attention to clients and staff
- Conduct health assessments, pre-employment medical examinations and industry related medical examinations
- Must have two years working experience in Australia
- Must have professionally recognised vocational training and qualifications as recognised by the RACGP
- Maintain professional registration with the Medical Board of Victoria
- Must independently provide and coordinate comprehensive medical care for patients, families and communities
- Must be available to work evening and weekends on a rotational roster
- Must have a current drivers licence
The ideal candidate will have the commitment to work in a community focused whole of population health approach, recognising the importance of providing a medical model within a holistic health response.
What's in it for You?
- Open to contracting arrangement, invoice split
- A well-supported team of Doctors
- Brand new state of the art building and facilities
- Generous remuneration structure and paid study leave
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.