Early Childhood Teacher
EARN an Award Level Salary + Superannuation
Join a Family Run & Reputable Leading Child Care Provider
Become an Integral Part of a Positive & Passionate Team
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's most reputable and leading child care provider with a focus on providing first-class education in a safe and nurturing environment. They are a family run business which has been operating since 2004 and takes great pride in the high quality of care and learning as well as spectacular playgrounds and state of the art resources and programs they run.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their company in Brookvale, NSW, with the potential to earn an Award Level Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high level of care for the children in the centre whilst effectively implementing education programs.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Fulfil tasks and routines given to you by the Nominated Supervisor, Area Manager and Approved Provider
- Provide a happy, safe and caring environment for the children
- Develop with staff and families a curriculum which are appropriate to the individual development needs
- Work directly with the children and deliver a high-quality educational program
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting educators
- Facilitating education and care research
- Will have extensive knowledge of the National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Care
- Extensive knowledge of the NSW Early Years Learning Framework
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood degree or equivalent
- Hold or be willing to obtain Working With Children Check or Police Check
- Must have current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a great work ethic and a friendly, creative and enthusiastic nature.
What's in it for You?
- You will be joining a leading Child Care centre
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Fantastic Northern Beaches location with nearby shops and cafes
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.