Mechanic | Farming
EARN up to $60 Per Hour | Negotiable Hourly Rate + Tool Allowance
Join a Leading Retailer Specialising in all Farm Essentials & Machinery
Showcase Your Technical Skills with Ongoing Support & Development
About The Company
Our client is a leading retailer specialising in all farm essentials, machinery and agrichemicals. They represent the prominent brands within the rural industry and servicing all requirements in Northland.
You will be working in the beautiful country and coastal town of Dargaville. Growing to be a renowned tourist destination, Dargaville is known for the unspoiled recreational paradise of the Kauri Coast and nearby also lies the Kai Iwi Lakes and the beautiful Baylys Beach. With living costs and house prices significantly lower than surrounding areas, you will have the opportunity to truly relish in a great work-life balance.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Mechanic to join their company in Dargaville, NZ, with the potential to earn up to $60 per hour | Negotiable Hourly Rate $35 - $60 + Tool Allowance.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical repairs of tractors and a variety of farm implements
- Painting and welding
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- General day to day mechanical and warehouse duties
- Must have 4 + years experience as a mechanic/engineer
- Must be able to undertake a pre-employment medical check including drug & alcohol test
- Any relevant qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Must have the ability to work as a team and independently
- Must have a current driver's licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
What's in it for You?
- State of the art and newly refurbished workshop
- Robust systems and support
- Enjoy variety in the role where no two days are the same
- You will be joining a close-knit team environment
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.