Office All Rounder
Join an Established & Award Winning Financial Services Business
Work with Industry Professionals & Join a Fantastic Supportive Team
Your Opportunity to Attribute to the Success of a Leading Company!!
Our client is a highly successful, fast-growing boutique mortgage and finance broking business, which is built on the foundations of exceptional personal customer service and aims to empower their customers to achieve their financial goals and personal dreams. Operating since 2003, our client's expertise encompasses Credit Advice, Finance Health Reviews and Mortgage Broking and has a proven track record of championing ethical practice, innovation and building long term relationships.
Our client is seeking an Events / Office All Rounder to join their company in Homebush, NSW with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation. Our client is offering 5 days a week but is happy to also provide flexibility and schools hours for the right candidate.
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the different processes and ensure the smooth running of the business on a daily business
Reporting directly to the Founder some of your major responsibilities include:
- Organising and managing the businesses annual events
- Coordinating training workshops
- Performing day to day administrative duties
- Social media management and newsletter organisation
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Filing and document management across paper and cloud storage
- Preparing catering, agendas and client meetings for the sales team
- Will have experience in a similar office management and administration position
- Will have event coordination experience
- Previous marketing and social media experience is desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services experience beneficial but can also be insurance, real estate or professional services sector experience
- Must have a high level of organisational skills and be able to multitask and prioritise effectively
The ideal candidate will have an energetic personality with the desire to learn and is able to work independently and as part of the team.
What's in it for you
- You will be joining a close-knit and passionate team
- Enjoy flexibility in the role with your working hours
- Learn and thrive in a business that will support you
This an opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with a successful and leading business, so apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.