EWP Operator / Cutter
EARN Industry Leading Rates of Pay + Allowances + Super
Join Australia's Largest Vegetation Management Company
Unique & Challenging Position | Career Opportunities Available!
About The Company
Our client is Australia's largest vegetation management company. They have more than 800 full-time equivalent team members throughout Australia. With more than 40 year's experience, our client is able to use is scale, expertise, technological capability and management systems to provide safe, reliable and efficient solutions.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an EWP Operator / Cutter to join their company in Orange / Bathurst, NSW with the potential to earn Industry Leading Rates of Pay + Superannuation + Allowances.
Reporting directly to Supervisor some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure plant and equipment are controlled and maintained in good repair
- Assess risks, fill out Hazard Identification Assessment & Control sheet & report hazards on site
- Communicate with Supervisor on a daily bases to discuss progress and work-related issues.
- Being responsible for the site being left safe and tidy
- Ensure all EWP, plant and equipment is operated safely, effectively and within manufacturer’s guidelines and work instructions
- Establish and implement an agreed vegetation drop zone
- Elevated work Platform license and Chainsaw operations certificates (level 1 & 2)
- Arboriculture industry experience
- Class MR or HR Drivers Licence
- Must have a current unrestricted drivers license
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home as required
- Able to work in physically demanding outdoor environments & various weather conditions
This position would suit a physically fit individual who can work safely and productively and has a mature outlook and good communication skills.
What's in it for You?
- You will be joining a leading and reputable business
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Enjoy being able to work and travel at the same time
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.