ANUM / PACU
Templestowe Lower, VIC
Earn an Award Wage Salary + Performance Review
Join a Professional & Reputable Day Procedure Centre
State of the Art Facilities | No Weekend & On-Call Work
About The Company
Our client is a state of the art day hospital located in the Manningham Medical Centre. They first opened their doors in 2006 and has quickly established a reputation for excellence. Specialising in Ophthalmology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Endoscopy they have an experienced nursing and administration team that strive to provide the highest quality of care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an ANUM / PACU to join their company in Lower Templestowe, VIC. Depening on your experience and attributes our client is able to negotiate the terms and conditions of the position.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the comprehensive assessment and quality nursing that meets the requirements of the hospital.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain focus on patient centred care
- Provide quality clinical care for patients using a specialist knowledge base
- Be actively involved in discharge planning
- Provide appropriate and timely education for the patient and their family if required
- Effectively support the roles of the CSM where necessary
- Complete yearly mandatory competencies
- Demonstrate leadership in clinical and professional issues
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum DIV1
- Must have 5+ years experience in Anaesthetics and Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
- Must have middle management experience
- Must have a strong understanding and commitment to patient safety and staff efficiencies
- Willing to consider candidates who have a strong history in one the specialist areas, anaesthetics or recovery
This role would suit someone with a caring nature with the ability to communicate effectively and has exceptional time management skills.
What's in it for You?
- Family Friendly Hours, No Weekend or On-Call Work
- Take advantage of Free Parking
- Great opportunity for Professional Development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.