Removalist / Furniture Installer
Northern Beaches, NSW
EARN $60,000 ++ per annum | Above Award + Superannuation
Join an Established & Industry Leading Property Styling Business
Not a Standard Removal Job | Enjoy Exciting and Varied Work
About The Company
Established in 1999, our client has been styling homes for sale and for lifestyle. They are one of the leading property styling companies in Sydney and Brisbane and their clientele includes property owners, agents, stylists and property developers. The business consists of approximately 50 staff such as stylists, project managers, installers, administrators and service staff.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Removalist / Furniture Installer to join their company in Sydney, NSW with the potential to earn an Above Award Salary | $60,000 + per annum, Negotiable Dependent on Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position involves the transportation and installation of display furniture in and out of private homes.
Reporting directly to General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery, installation and removal of product
- Ensuring secure and safe transportation of products
- Accurate tracking of incoming and outgoing goods
- Overseeing offsiders who will assist you with installations
- Punctual and excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service and presentation
- MR drivers licence desirable, not essential
- Previous furniture removal experience
- A careful and responsible approach to handling furniture
- Ability to lead team members
- Must be able to meet strict timelines and deal with pressure well
- Must be physically fit and well presented
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
Our client is looking for someone who takes care of the delivery to their customer's properties, always checking for damage and ensuring the highest quality is delivered at all times.
This is not a standard removalist job, every day is different so apply today and don't miss out starting this excellent opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.