EARN up to $85,000 pa + Super + Company Vehicle
Join a Leading Franchise Convenience Store Business
Showcase Your Management Skills & Advance Your Career!
About The Company
Our client's founder saw a gap in the market for a store offering fresh grocery items, fresh fruit and vegetables and BBQ chickens that was open 24 hours, 7 days a week. The brand was first franchised in 1987 and in 1995 was floated on the stock exchange. As of 2016 our client now has 68 stores throughout Australia and is one of the leading convenience stores.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Area Manager to join their company in Cairns, QLD, with the potential to earn $85,000 pa | Negotiable Salary $75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Tablet.
The primary purpose of this position is to be the key connection between the Operations department and the franchise network and be responsible for the overall operational performance of their assigned Franchisees.
Reporting directly to the National Operations Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain communication with all Franchise owners and Store Managers on a regular basis
- Analyse Franchisee performance and provide feedback, guidance and training
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with individual Franchisees
- Utilise and maintain an up to date Action Plan for each individual store
- Attend operations meetings and other organisational events
- Must have FMCG/Grocery experience including knowledge of all aspects of store operations
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute business plans in a franchise environment
- Proven track record of sales and profit achievement
- Strong management and relationship management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and back office systems
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
What's in it for You?
- Take advantage of fantastic company benefits
- You will be joining a nationally recognised brand
- Chance to showcase your skills and advance your career
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.