Infrastructure Support Specialist
EARN $100,000+ pa | Contractor Role w/ Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Industry Leading Specialists in Providing Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Work From Home & Visit Clients Around Sydney | Enjoy a Flexible Lifestyle
Exciting Career Progression | Scope to Advance to Team Leader in Future
Join a Friendly, Hardworking & High Performing Team Based in Sydney
Our client is a specialist in providing cloud and infrastructure design, deployment and managed services. They have extensive experience in delivering complex projects and support many different organisations across a wide range of industries.
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Support Specialist to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $100,000+ per annum | Contractor Role $50 - $60 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver services through a mix of onsite and remote support of on-premise and cloud systems.
This a dynamic role where you will spend 80% of your time working from home and the rest of the time will be spent visiting clients around Sydney.
Reporting to the Executive Directors some of your responsibilities include:
- Engage a variety of customers from investment banks to steel machinery
- Accept, manage and resolve support incidents logged via the internal systems
- Participate in the sale, design, implementation & support of infrastructure & cloud support for clients
- Monitor and respond to automated infrastructure monitoring and vendor incident alerts
- Attend training, networking or business development events as nominated by the company
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting a windows server environment
- Windows Server and Desktop Support
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Remote Desktop Services
- Office 365
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Virtualisation and Public Cloud experience
- Network and firewall connectivity troubleshooting
- Linux Administration
Additionally, any experience with the following would be highly desirable:
- CISSP or MSCE certifications
- Knowledge of public cloud
This position would be best suited to someone with a high level of initiative and strong customer service skills. The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to have constructive conversations with a range of people as well as professional presentation skills.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity to enhance your career as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.