EARN an Attractive Hourly Rate (Super + Vehicle)
Successful Family Owned & Operated Business
Develop Your Career and Grow Within the Company
Full-Time Position Available | Flexible Working Hours
Solar Accreditation Course Paid For By the Business!
Our client prides itself on delivering industry-leading solar systems at competitive prices that the average family or small business can afford. They are small enough to offer highly personal service but large enough to have the buying power to deliver at super competitive prices. They specialise in residential and commercial solar installation throughout Victoria.
Our client is seeking a Solar Electrician to join their company in Melbourne, VIC, with the potential to earn an attractive hourly rate + superannuation + vehicle depending on experience.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Plan jobs and work with a team
- Install solar panels & following wiring rules and OHS standards
- Pick up necessary materials when required
- Perform installations and complete documentation accurately
- Qualified Electrician with experience in Solar
- Holding CEC accreditation would be highly advantageous but not essential as a course to acquire this will be paid for by the business
- Experience with switchboards and solar inverters would be beneficial for this role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this outstanding opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.