EARN Up To $100,000 Per Annum | Base + Super + Bonuses
Fun & Dynamic Environment with State of the Art Facilities
4 Days Per Week with Flexible Hours | Enjoy Work/Life Balance
Relocation Assistance on Offer | New Graduates Welcome to Apply!
Our client is a team of professionals including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, sports scientist and massage therapist. Their dedicated team work with a diverse client base including musculoskeletal and sports patients, clinical pilates and various classes. They are now looking for their next team member to join their fun, dynamic and stable team.
Our client is seeking a Physiotherapist to join their company in the Port Macquarie, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 per annum package | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation + Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide treatment and support to an established client base.
Reporting directly to the Senior Physiotherapist some of your responsibilities include:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GP's, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain valued clients
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities
- Must hold a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and have current AHPRA registration
- Be incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
What's in it for You!
- Work in state of the art clinic
- Enjoy a great work life balance with a 4 day working week
- Relocation assistance on offer if need
- On-going training, mentoring and development
- Career progression opportunities
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding and fulfilling opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.