EARN up to $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Bonuses
Join an Established & Successful Waterfront Restaurant
Excellent Professional Development & Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client offers Newcastle a relaxed al fresco dining experience; combining the finest fresh hunter produce and exotic flavours in tantalising combinations. Beautifully located on the waterfront and with a state of the art kitchen equipment and a modern fit out, our client offers a relaxed and warm dining experience.
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Venue Manager to join their company in Newcastle, NSW, with the potential to earn $70,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $55,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation + Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is to take full responsibility for the day to day operations of the restaurant and positively promote to maximise sales.
Reporting to the Manager Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Overall management of food & beverage departments
- Provide excellent levels of internal and external communication
- Ensure the venue is always in immaculate presentation
- Oversee and manage cost-effective rosters of all departments
- Coordinate special events and functions
- Ensure RSA policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- 4 + years hospitality experience with 2 years as Restaurant/Venue Manager
- Extensive knowledge of spirits, classic cocktails, beer and wine
- Leadership skills and ability to train and mentor staff
- Passionate about the industry with exceptional customer service standards
What's in it for You
- On-going training and support
- Career progression opportunities
- Beautiful waterfront venue in the heart of Newcastle's CBD
- Work closely with the MD and see your ideas brought to life
If you are looking to taking the next step in your hospitality career, apply today and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.