Senior Structural Engineer
Notting Hill, VIC
EARN up to $110,000 pa including Superannuation | Based on Experience
Established Business Providing Structural Engineering Design Servies
Build your Career & Become an Integral Part of a Supportive Team
Work Close to Shops and Public Transport with Off-Street Parking
Join a Vibrant, Close Knit Team in a Nice Modern & Comfortable Office
Are you proud of the work that you do? Do you want to be apart of a team that values developing relationships built on trust? Are you inspired to provide solutions that ensure your clients' success?
Our client is a growing engineering firm that values providing solutions that will exceed their client's expectations so that they become an integral part of clients' organisations. They achieve this by believing that:
- If they help their clients succeed, then they will succeed
- You can and will have everything you have ever wanted if you say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Their aim is to develop strong relationships built on trust so that they become a trusted partner with valuable advice
Our client is seeking a Senior Engineer to join their company in Notting Hill, VIC, with the potential to earn OTE $110,000 per annum including superannuation, negotiable depending on experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical analysis, structural and foundational design and resolutions of engineering problems in the research, design, and maintenance of projects.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, some of your responsibilities include:
- Understand new and existing clients' requirements through consultations and provide solutions
- Lead project design teams in the delivery of positive client outcomes and experiences
- Provide accurate and efficient engineering design in accordance with time frames and budgets
- Ensure technical work and design calculations are of a high and consistent standard
- Maintain daily records using Accelo as a basis for managing projects, jobs, tasks and timesheets
The ideal candidate for this role will be results-driven, have a friendly and professional demeanour and have excellent communication skills.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career defining opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.