Customer Service Administration Assistant
EARN Up To $41,000 p.a. | $41,000 + Super (As a Starting Wage)
Join an Established, Successful and Growing Mattress Manufacturer
Fulfilling and Rewarding Role with Work Life Balanced Highly Valued
Finish At 3 pm Every Friday | Enjoy Long Weekends!
Training & Development On Offer | Young, Fun & Supportive Team
Our client is a highly successful mattress manufacturing company who supply their products to retailers throughout South/East Australia. They are a family owned and run business with a focus on providing exceptional service & products.
Our client is seeking an Administration and Customer Services Assistant to join their firm in Braeside, VIC, with the potential to earn Up To $41,000 p.a. + Superannuation | Commensurate with Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth running of reception and complete general administrative duties.
Reporting directly to the Partners some of your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the reception area is kept neat and tidy and be the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
- Attend to and manage incoming calls
- Receive company emails and emailed customer orders,
- Provide excellent phone-based customer service and respond to customer queries including order status, stock availability and delivery ETA,
- Process customer deliveries and invoices,
- Be able to build strong interpersonal relationships with customers and be willing to work closely as part of a team,
- Have strong administration and organisational skills and attention to detail
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years experience in a similar position & have a clear and professional phone manner and first class customer service attitude. Additionally, you must be computer literate and be able to demonstrate proficiency with the Microsoft suite.
This position would suit someone who is friendly, reliable and someone who would enjoy assisting clients with their needs.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this great opportunity to join a great team as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.