Sales Rep/ BDM - Beauty & Tanning
- Incredible Earning Potential up to $82,500 pa incl Super
- Work for One of the Fastest Growing Beauty Brands Globally
- Use your Management and Sales Skills in this Exciting Role
- Benefit from International Travel to Meet Clients & Attend Trade Shows
- Take your Career to the Next Level in a Dynamic and Fun Workplace!
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in clinically backed anti-ageing, body contouring, hair loss treatment and wellbeing products. With a presence in Australia, New Zealand, England, Philippines and Hong Kong and growing rapidly, they aim to become one of the leading companies servicing key emerging markets by securing and distributing the latest and cutting edge suite of products through their vast distribution network and their highly skilled in-house team of professional experts.
Our client is seeking a Sales Representative/Business Development Manager to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $82,500 per annum Package | Negotiable salary from $65,000 - $75,000 per annum plus superannuation, negotiable on experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop business by encouraging existing salons to take on our client's product.
Reporting to The Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Look for new business and build your territory, ensuring the business grows month on month
- Discuss strategies and offer solutions to existing clients to promote growth within their business
- Travel to the USA, Asia and Europe when needed to establish new clients and attend trade shows
- Drive the salon professional side of the business, including innovating with new products
- Ensure the brand's message is being delivered as per marketing’s requests
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years b2b sales experience working with a beauty product that is sold in salons. Additionally, any experience within the tanning industry would be highly desirable.
This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic and passionate and likes to work hard and enjoy their achievements.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.