Sunshine Coast / Brisbane
EARN a Negotiable Salary Package or Generous Hourly Rate for Contractors
Join an Established, Reputable and Expanding Business Offering Holistic Services
Clear Professional Development Plan With Opportunity to Join a Supportive Team
Full Time or Part Time Role with Flexible Hours | Contractor Roles Also Available
Enjoy a Rewarding Role | Meet Clients in Home and Help them Overcome Barriers
Our client provides holistic case management services, occupational therapy and assessment services to help promote their client's independence. Their approach is to assist individuals to overcome barriers that are inhibiting their ability to complete tasks that are important to them.
Our client has a current vacancy for an Occupational Therapist to join their team and work throughout Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast as desired with the opportunity to earn $80,000 per annum including superannuation or a generous hourly rate in a contractor role. There are opportunities for full time and part time roles with flexible hours.
Reporting directly to the Business Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Conduct various on-site assessments with clients
- Liaise with treating medical practitioners & relevant allied health practitioners
- Work with people with significant injury such as brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Prepare reports and any other relevant correspondence
- Delivery of community based case management services and clinical intervention
- Equipment prescription, home modifications, education and training and community based rehabilitation
- Opportunity to work with clients and their family long term to achieve individual goals.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career defining opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.