Customer Service / Bookings Officer
EARN up to $65k pa | Negotiable Package Based on Experience
Innovative & Growing Medical Examination & Advice Company
Utilise Your Customer Service, Marketing or Sales Skills in a New Role
About the Company
Our client is a national network of clinics, specialising in providing medical examinations and advice to a large number of commercial businesses. Representing a point of difference within the medical industry our client takes real pride in the team culture they have developed and the service they are providing.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Customer Service/Bookings Officer to join their company in Liverpool, NSW. The primary purpose of this position is to understand the customer's needs and coordinate the appropriate booking.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and coordinating bookings via phone and email
- Maintaining a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Asking detailed questions to provide the correct examination solution
- Managing booking, case & customer information data to a high standard
- Proven Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Be technically savvy and have the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with sensitive data
- Experience finding out customers needs and providing the correct solution
- Excellent communication skills in a global, remote based company environment
This position would suit someone who is an excellent communicator and is excited to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
What's in it for You?
- Initial Training to Ensure you Succeed in the Position
- Further Career Growth and Development Opportunites
- Work on Exciting Start-Up Projects and Drive the Business
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.