Child Care Educators
About the role
To ensure a safe, caring and interactive environment is provided for children while fostering positive interactions with parents and families. We are looking for casual Educators to assist in providing high quality, inclusive educational programs at our Out of School Hours services in Picton, Ingleburn and Edmondson Park. You will assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of programs consistent with current legislation and frameworks.
Click here for Position Description
CatholicCare is a multi-service agency committed to helping those in need, regardless of religious beliefs, backgrounds or circumstances. Our Vision is for inclusive, thriving communities where human dignity of all is respected and valued. We are in a period of rapid growth and we are always looking for great people to join us!
What you will need
• Experience delivering education and/or care of children
• Certificate 3 in Children's Services (or equivalent) or demonstrated willingness to complete studies
• First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
• Knowledge of current legislation, relevant compliance and funding body's requirements and protocols as relates to the program areas.
• Conversant with the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time, Our Place Framework
Click here for Candidate Pack
What's on Offer
We understand that a healthy work life balance supports a great workforce. We offer flexible work schedules, job share arrangements and part time work.
• Competitive salaries and leave entitlements
• Flexible work arrangements for a healthy work life balance
• Corporate Wellness Program
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities
• Access to free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
• Fitness Passport
• Employee Journey Insurance
At CatholicCare our people work together to foster an organisational culture of continuous improvement, learning, reflection and staff support. We exist to make a difference in the lives of those we serve and of course to each other.
CatholicCare Values – Our Values guide us in everything we do – "Empowerment, Integrity, Safety, Respect, Innovation and Collaboration"
Our work is about giving people a chance to succeed and there really isn't anything more rewarding than that!
It's your time NOW to make that change and become a part of something really special!
Feel free to forward this vacancy to someone you may know!
Contact: Kate McInerney on 0409 745 563
CatholicCare Wollongong is committed to equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. All employees are subject to probity and pre-employment checks.