Nurses - Move to Australia
Apply and have an amazing opportunity to change your life and move to Australia
Expand your horizons through trainings and assignments to different locations in the country
Be part of a reputable care provider company and earn a competitive salary
Successful candidates will get support on visa, travel and living expenses during his first month
Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
About The Company
Our client recruits for different nursing services including aged and disability care in residential facilities and affiliated service providers. They are committed to the health, well-being, and satisfaction of their carers, as they are to the recipients of their nursing services. In order to guarantee the very best care solutions available our client ensures that their carers have the best opportunities for career progression, education, job security, and satisfaction.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for multiple nurses to join their company with an opportunity to be assigned to different locations in Australia. The primary purpose of this position is to work with the client's customers to provide assistance to either in their homes or in aged care facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A licensed nurse with at least 12 months of hospital/clinical experience
- With good English communication skills (IELTS / TOFEL passer)
- Proficiency using computers, iPad and smartphones
- A current driver's license (desirable)
- Successful candidates will be well compensated with an attractive package and provided with support on travel, visa and living expenses during their first month in the country
- Undergraduates and candidates who lack experience need not apply
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is your chance to let us know more about you through your answers. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.